The Friends & Family Test (FFT)
The Friends and Family Test (FFT) is an important feedback tool that allows a patient the opportunity to provide feedback on your experience at the practice.
- Respond to the text sent following an appointment
- Complete a Friends & Family form in the practice
- Fill in the form on the home page of the website
Comments Directed to the Practice
You can send us feedback by:
- Asking for a comments form at reception.
- Emailing [email protected]
- Posting your comments on the practice page of the NHS UK website
Healthwatch Swindon is the local consumer champion for health and social care. You can find out more information at www.healthwatchswindon.org.uk.
Contact Healthwatch Swindon at [email protected] or telephone 01793 497777.
NHS Complaints Service/ Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
If you have a serious concern that you would like to raise outside the practice, you can contact the NHS England Complaints Service or the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.
PO Box 16738,
Telephone: 0300 311 22 33
Email to: [email protected]
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Telephone: 0345 015 4033
Email: [email protected]