On Monday 30th October we go live with PATCHS – https://patchs.ai/practice/sparcellssurgery
- It’s simple and easy to use.
- Submit requests for repeat medication any time of day.
- It is NHS approved and secure. Only your practice can see the information.
How can I register?
You can register for PATCHS by following this link: https://patchs.ai/practice/sparcellssurgery
Click on the “Contact my GP” box and you can register with the service here. You will be asked to enter your email address and set up a password.
Why should you use PATCHS?
PATCHS is an easy way for patients to contact their GP for non-urgent medication requests.
How to use PATCHS
You can use this guide to help set up PATCHS: PATCHS – Contact your GP Online – YouTube
- Once you have registered, you can access PATCHS by clicking the link on your GP website or opening the PATCHS app on your smartphone. Login by entering your registered email address and password.
- Choose the appropriate option and answer a few simple questions to help the clinician understand your request.
- A clinician will action the request.
- PATCHS links to the NHS app.